- Proclamation of God’s Word – We are committed to the preaching and teaching of the truth of the Bible, God’s Word.
- Worship – We are committed to developing followers of Jesus who understand that worship is a lifestyle that brings glory to God.
- Stewardship – We are committed to using the truth, time, talents and treasures that God has blessed us with for His glory.
- The Body of Christ – We are committed to the health of the church body by extending mercy, grace, love, forgiveness, and acceptance with accountability.
- Discipleship – We are committed to teaching and training followers of Jesus to become more like Him in every aspect of their lives.
- The Family – We are committed to strengthening families within our own congregation and in the community at large. The strength of the family is the strength of our community.
- To glorify God through the proclamation of His Word, worship, relationships, discipleship and stewardship.
View Our Location